Incipio Delivers on Sleeves and Cases for Surface 3

As students start heading back to school many will return with Microsoft Surface 3 devices which is a great choice. Having a light weight tablet to take to classes with Office 365 is a perfect combination. With the release of Windows 10 the Surface 3 is transformed to a powerful mobile device allowing students the opportunity to take it wherever they are. The Surface 3 really shines when using the digital pen and OneNote for taking notes which can easily be shared.

For students on the go-who want to travel in style take a look at the Roosevelt Folio from Incipio which wraps a slim folio around the Surface 3 and Type Cover. The Roosevelt Folio has a micro suede lining along with a magnetic closure that gives you a much more stable feel in your hands when you are carrying the
Surface 3. The Roosevelt Folio from Incipio also has an attached Surface Pen holder which is a convenient way to store your pen. More about the pen loop a little later. The Roosevelt Folio has a very secure hinge which locks in your Type Cover keyboard to assure you that it will not detach from the Surface 3. It is easy to use the Type Cover in the angled as well as with the keyboard flat on the suede lining. I preferred to use the Type Cover in the angled fashion but it will accommodate those who want to type with the keyboard in the flat position. The magnetic closure works well and the Roosevelt Folio looks good in your hands as well as providing your device with a little bit more protection. The Roosevelt Folio from Incipio comes in a variety of colors (Navy, Black, Cyan, Purple and Red) and sells for $34.99 at the Microsoft Stores. 

For students who are looking for more protection then take a look at the Ord Sleeve from Incipio which provides padded protection for your Surface 3. The interior of the sleeve is a padded fleece material which gives your Surface 3 extra protection from damage. The Ord Sleeve has a large pocket on the exterior of the sleeve which is ideal for storing accessories like my Surface Wedge Mouse or power supply. The Ord Sleeve comes in a variety of colors (Grey, Black, Navy, Purple, and Red) and retails for $34.99. The Ord Sleeve also includes a loop to store your Surface pen which I thought would be a really great feature- didn't turn out that way. After using the Ord Sleeve for a couple
of weeks I carried my Surface 3 to a meeting and took some notes in OneNote with the Surface pen. When the meeting was over I slid the pen into the loop, put the sleeve under my arm and went back to my office. When I returned to my office and took out my Surface 3, I noticed the Surface pen was not in the loop. During the weeks I had been using the Ord Sleeve the loop must have loosened and the Surface pen slid out- undetected. To say the least I was not a happy camper- so "caveat emptor" don't use the loop on the side- over time it too will loosen and I can guarantee you to will lose your expensive Surface 3 pen. I have now begun to store the pen in the exterior pocket which can be zipped up-a much more secure arrangement.

Deciding which Incipio product to use with my Surface 3 is a difficult one. I would garner to say, that if I was attending a professional conference I would probably select the Roosevelt Folio for my Surface 3 that I could stick in my bag. The Roosevelt Folio looks good and gives me a more secure feeling when it is in my hands. On a day to day basis, I have been using the Ord Sleeve to give my device that added protection when I am storing it in my bag and traveling from school to school. For more information about these fine products you can go to Incipio.

Comments